We collect and process data to learn about the user experience on our website and to understand what data is important to you. It helps to improve both the quality of services and the functionality of the website and to offer you topics of interest on social networks.
We collect, store and collect the following data:
- Your computer data and data about your visits and use of this site (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, time of visit, pageviews and site navigation) to collect and enhance your user experience.
- Data you provide to us for e-mail notifications and news:
- personal identification data – name, surname;
- personal contact information – telephone number, e-mail address;
- personal professional data – position, place of work.
- Any other information you choose to notify us.
The cookies used by Likefy Marketing:
- Performance, technical, functional and analytical cookies – used to store, collect and analyze information about your experience on our website (including pages viewed, time spent, heat maps, functionality, security, etc.) (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.).
- Targeted cookies (third-party cookies) – we collect to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and to be able to offer you the best deals.
Purpose of data collection, storage and processing:
- website https: // likefymarketing.com improving the experience of using the;
- providing effective customer support;
- effective communication with users to answer their questions and requests;
- evaluation and approval of requests submitted by users;
- provision / transfer of informative and educational materials in accordance with the professional data submitted by the user;
- establishment and maintenance of contractual relations;
- compliance with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, sell or rent it for any other purpose without your permission. However, we reserve the right to disclose information about you if required to do so by law or if requested to do so by lawful government agencies or law enforcement agencies.
We do not share your personal data with third parties for promotional purposes without your express consent.
How long do we keep personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as we need it in accordance with the purpose for which it was obtained and as permitted or required by law.
How do I opt out of cookies and marketing information?
- To opt out of receiving cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most web browsers (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while operating in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
- You can unsubscribe from any email sent from Likefy Marketing by clicking on “unsubscribe from emails” at the end of the email.
- You can use the free tool to opt out of obtaining and using the information needed to run a targeted ad Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices.